Dents in bodywork - Eric355
Where can I get the tools that the dent experts use to repair bodywork?.
Dents in bodywork - Altea Ego
www.denttips.com/

dunno where you get the skill to use them tho!
Ive seen it done, doesn't look hard.
Dents in bodywork - martint123
One of the attributes of an expert it to make things look easy ;-)

I thought all the things below looked easy until I had a go.
Welding,
spray painting,
water skying,
wind surfing,
panel beating
And sadly, the list goes onto infinity

Martin

Dents in bodywork - mal
If you think it looks that easy then why don't you go to B&Q buy some round steel bar and make the tools yourself, also go to your nearest breakers yard and pick up an old door of the same make to practice on.
As has been said the proffesionals can make their trade look easy if they are good at it and these dent guys have lots of experience in knowing exactly what is behind each individual door skin.
PS.I can make welding look dead easy.
Mal.

Dents in bodywork - Halmer
I watched my mate plaster my house walls for me a couple of weekends ago. Looked absolutely easy.

Tried it the other night on a small wall in another room. Nearly ended up in tears and ready to thro' the tool that you put it on with out of the window.

I can understand why you would want to do it tho' . I had Dentmaster sort four dents out on my car. My main VW dealer said that I would be able to tell if Dentmaster did the job.

It was, howver, superb for £70 compared with £300 for a car that would no longer have original paintwork.
If you don't try yourself you'll never be able to do anything. and always be at the mercy of rip off merchants.
Dents in bodywork - puntoo
I can understand why you would want to do it tho'
. I had Dentmaster sort four dents out on my car.
My main VW dealer said that I would be able to
tell if Dentmaster did the job.
It was, howver, superb for £70 compared with £300 for a
car that would no longer have original paintwork.

All car dealers use Dentmaster - Dentsaway - Chipsaway (and recently I saw two other newcomers) etc. without fail because they are cheaper than having someone panel beat and respray a car.

Maybe this is a case of the VW dealer attempting to reduce the value of your car for an easy trade-in (or alternativly a visit to his expensive bodyshop).

The VW dealer that I dealt with recommended Dentmaster. And I have used Dentsaway who removed most of the dent even though it was on a seam (they cant remove all dents).
Dents in bodywork - chris k
I,ve got the complete set of dent removal tools never used them, even after two weeks intensive training.Youv'e either got the knack or you haven't