New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - peterb
Mrsb's Yaris arrived Friday.

Great discount on a UK-supplied car from ukcarbroker (as highlighted on this site). We are the first name on the V5 and all monies went direct to a Toyota main dealer. The car was delivered to our door and comes with free insurance and free RAC membership.

I can heartily recommend the website (no connection).

I can also recommend the Yaris (1.3 T Spirit). However, having been spoiled by RWD on my own car, the torque-steer was a bit of an unpleasant surprise!
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - BH
Yeah, i have to agreed with you, it is the cheapest when i looked around over the internet.

I am planning to get 1.3 T3 with 5 drs and it only cost me £8012, but i am not too sure for the offer free insurance, is the offer going to extended until next year, and there must be a catch on the "Free" insurance.........
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - DavidHM
The insurance is a manufacturer backed offer. It's been around for a while but it might continue.

As for a catch - well, if you are a bad insurance risk (read under 21 or with certain convictions, not sure about claims) they won't cover you. There might also be quite a high excess, but you'll be driving legally at no extra charge. You will still gain any NCB you might have been accumulating and can go back to your old insurer once the free insurance is up.
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - BH
Sounds too good to give it a miss, with the performance of Yaris and the free insurance offer. However, me and my brother is both over 21 and going to drive the car, is that possiable to add another name to the the free insurance offered by manufacturer?
Generally, yes, you'll get at least one other driver free. I don't know the specific terms of this offer but it'd be surprising if you can't have at least one named driver.
Actually sometimes it is owner and 'domestic partner' only - basically at the same address. You'd have to check with a Toyota dealer. Even so, it wouldn't cost you much to add him as a named driver if he is a similar risk to you.
IIRC the free insurance applies to cars registered up to the end of August. I guess they may change it for September due to the new 53 reg.

BTW the "registered by" is critical. If you are very particular about colour/spec, you might have to wait 6-7 weeks and thereby miss the 30 August deadline.
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - automaticallyuk
I have noticed that the Yaris is a bargain on the site.

But, Is a base Yaris 1.0T2 at £6500 + free insurance better than a new Daihatsu Charade 1.0EL at <£5995 ?

Anyone care to compare both?

The Charade is a lot of car for the money.
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - nig
Mrsb\'s Yaris arrived Friday.
Great discount on a UK-supplied car from ukcarbroker (as
highlighted on this site). We are the first name on the V5
and all monies went direct to a Toyota main dealer.
The car was delivered to our door and comes with free
insurance and free RAC membership.
I can heartily recommend the website (no connection).
I can also recommend the Yaris (1.3 T Spirit). However,
having been spoiled by RWD on my own car, the torque-steer
was a bit of an unpleasant surprise!

I would be interested to know how payment was made, I have ordered a vehicle from uk car broker and understand that it will be delivered to home on a transporter - it does raise the issue of payment however and I would therefore be interested to know how it was dealt with in your case. Did you pay up front or on delivery ? We are expecxted to pay up front two days before delivery and not having dealt with the dealer previously are a little unsure of a secure procedure. Did you receive a receipt for the £500 deposit and paperwork including V5 before delivery, also how was payment made ?
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - KB.
Having just used 'drivethedeal' to order my Corolla Verso diesel, I can report that they initially took my card details and passed them on to a main Toyota dealer the other side of the Thames from me. They in turn debited it £750. The Main dealer will contact me again with reg. details etc when available and would deliver it (using a driver). I've opted to collect it and take a bankers draft on the day - which they find acceptable.

They wouldn't disclose the name of the dealer to me until I'd placed an order - I wanted to know beforehand in case it was in Scotland - they just said it wasn't far away and I accepted that, and indeed it's only 10 miles or so.

Haven't had a startling response to sale of my diesel Yaris as yet. Would be happy with £9,000 or maybe down to £8,750. I was expecting an 8000 mile diesel Yaris CDX to sell at the drop of a hat. Any thoughts anyone?
KB.
New Yaris from ukcarbroker.co.uk - Stockport Lodge
I had to cancel a car with these people because they changed the price on me, and this wound me up, I do not like being messed around and having my time wasted.

To be fair they were very nice about it and I don't think there was much he could do about it, I suppose that is the problem with dealing through a third party.

I have now got a car from another dealer.
Sorry for delay in response - holiday!

The broker gave my details to the Toyota dealer who called me. I gave the Toyota dealer a deposit by card (£500 IIRC).

Final payment was by CHAPS electronic transfer. This cost £25, but that's trivial given the cost of the car.

Delivery was by a driver and the tank was full when he left. The other options are trailer delivery (extra cost) or picking it up from them (with free mats, full tank of fuel etc.).

Hope this helps.

Peter