Hyundai i10, 2017 - Serpentine belt - MW

2017 i10 automatic.
23,000 miles. The car is in for its 4 year big service and Hyundai say the drive belt is shredding. They say £160 to supply and fit which sounds crazy.

Some questions.
Is there one belt on an automatic?
How easy is it to change. ( I have done belts before on other cars). Is this a stretch belt?
Eurocar parts say £12.99p for a Dayco belt. I think these are good quality. Are they?
Any help much appreciated.

Hyundai i10, 2017 - Serpentine belt - elekie&a/c doctor
Serpentine belts have a service life of at least 100k miles , if all the pulleys on the drive system are in good order and the belt is not oil contaminated. Surely the car is under warranty. If it needs a belt at 24k miles , there must be an underlying fault with the car .
Hyundai i10, 2017 - Serpentine belt - blindspot

i10 auto .just changed mine. 11 years old 102.000

have a look yourself, get a torch. best seen from underneath.

i bought of ebay, get a gates . with air-con ?

yes agree with above

Hyundai i10, 2017 - Serpentine belt - MW

That's what I thought. My Lexus was changed at 70,000 miles but it was 16 years old, and a precautionary change before a holiday trip.. It was OK but the usual slight cracking when turn inside out. Is this a stretch belt. Never done one before..

Hyundai i10, 2017 - Serpentine belt - John F

Ford Focus auto. 20yrs old, nearly 150,000 miles. Belt looks fine. No intention of changing it. Gets an occasional squirt from an ancient can of Grako Sprazon belt dressing.