Car lease - any recommended websites? - Ashley Ngai

Hi all,

I have always looked for car lease deals that cost between £250 to £300 a month with minimum initial payment that get me a car costs £38k to £40k to buy. I stumbled across an Audi A6 that fits my criteria by luck. But I wonder if there is any website out there that places heavy emphasise on this kind of value-to-money deals please? In the other words, I hope that a website can show the retail price of the car right next to the monthly rental cost on the, say, "Deal of the weeks" home page so that a quick comparison can be made without the need of clicking through few steps to find out.

Any recommendation will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ashley

Edited by Ashley Ngai on 20/01/2021 at 01:57

Car lease - any recommended websites? - RT

Lease deals are so variable, particularly in allowed mileage so such a website may be difficult to create .

Car lease - any recommended websites? - Zippy123

Leaseloco.com

(Avant sorry, please delete if it breaks any rules.)

(That's fine, Zippy.)

Edited by Avant on 20/01/2021 at 23:49

Car lease - any recommended websites? - badbusdriver

Leasing is not something I'm interested, but I did happen upon the lease comparison section on Parkers website. Might be helpful.

personal

Car lease - any recommended websites? - Dag Hammar

Try this one. leasing.com

You can enter in the search options for the type of car you may be interested in or specific makes and models and it will show all the variable options.

It worked for me and I got a very good deal.

Car lease - any recommended websites? - badbusdriver

Leasing is not something I'm interested, but I did happen upon the lease comparison section on Parkers website. Might be helpful.

personal

I realise this link looks a bit dodgy, not sure why it has appeared like that, but it will take you to the relevant page on Parkers website (I know, I tried, just to make sure!).

Car lease - any recommended websites? - Ashley Ngai

Thanks all!

Car lease - any recommended websites? - retgwte

Lingscars dot com

Car lease - any recommended websites? - Zippy123

Lingscars dot com

Need headache pills after looking at that site! :-)