2006 Hyundai matrix 1.5d - Hyundai central locking problem - longdog

Non fob key operated door/ignition. A problem has arisen whereby the key into the driver door lock will open all doors but will not lock all doors. Having to manually press all the locks from inside before exiting and locking the driver door with the key. Any info is much appreciated to help rectify the issue.

2006 Hyundai matrix 1.5d - Hyundai central locking problem - elekie&a/c doctor
Difficult to guess. Could be door switch contact , wiring or lock/unlock relay module. Can the central locking be operated from the passenger door?
2006 Hyundai matrix 1.5d - Hyundai central locking problem - longdog

Thanks for your interest. The central locking doesn't operate from passenger door,key just opens and locks it with no effect on other doors. Probably of no relevance but this car has low mileage and recently had a 30k service.. locks weren't a problem until a month ago. I like the `relay module' suggestion,I gather there are/maybe two,one to lock and one to unlock,is that correct? I'd be willing to try the locking one if it's possibly the case. - Regards

2006 Hyundai matrix 1.5d - Hyundai central locking problem - elekie&a/c doctor
Many Asian model cars of this era have the lock/unlock relay module located under the dash , driver side , mounted on a metal bracket. Not too sure where it is on this model , but you may be able to hear a clicking sound if you get an assistant to operate the key while listening for the noise .