London - 3 tickets in 3 minutes - _

www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/pioneering...9

Not me, our friend who lives in London.

Told her to pay and stop driving!

London - 3 tickets in 3 minutes - Engineer Andy

I'd love to know how residents can put delivery and taxi driver's vehicles on this 'list', given most people don't see delivery vans' plates and don't have the opportunity/time to upload reg plates for txis.

Yet another poorly-thought-out wheeze (and likely one that is more about getting rid of cars completely and reveneue-raising than anything else) from a council. I also bet that the residents in that road never paid in full for the ANPR camers(s), but all council residents.

London - 3 tickets in 3 minutes - Bolt

they are doing a similar thing in Crystal Palace and Dulwich from what I`ve been told, Palace have closed off several roads with limited access, which I got caught out because of this as I wasn't told though should have checked

London - 3 tickets in 3 minutes - Engineer Andy

I wonder if all these 'unofficial changes' have been uploaded to all the satnav maps and databases?

I thought we'd passed the days of dodgy satnavs taking people to ravines, cliff edges and dead ends.

London - 3 tickets in 3 minutes - Bromptonaut

Yet another poorly-thought-out wheeze (and likely one that is more about getting rid of cars completely and reveneue-raising than anything else) from a council. I also bet that the residents in that road never paid in full for the ANPR camers(s), but all council residents.

It's perfectly legitimate for residents of roads used as 'rat runs' to pressure the Council. It's also legitimate for the Councils to put in controls. The difficult bit is getting the balance right, particularly if the roads closed are in better off neighbourhoods and those adversely affected less so.