Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - magoo
Can only find it available here...

www.iauto.co.uk/pages/alloy_wheel.htm

..but it's expensive at £14 and £7 delivery for just 500ml. Is it available elsewhere? If it's not officially imported, why not, if it's so good?

I'm looking for a non-acid based wheel cleaner. The only alternative to P21S I can find is Muc-Off, but it's very cheap, so is it any good? Can't find any reviews/opinions.
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Marcos{P}
The other alternative is a bit of soap and a nail brush.
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - magoo
The other alternative is a bit of soap and a nail
brush.

>>

Labour intensive process! Many ppl, inc me, haven't sufficient spare time. That's why wheel cleaners were invented.

I've seen good things said about Toughseal Wheel Wax, but still need a good wheel friendly cleaner.
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Oz
This is what I know to be used in the trade:
www.fastfluidpower.co.uk/nielsen.html
Oz (as was)
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Jase
I used some "Wonder Wheels" on my Cavalier alloys yesterday and they've never looked as good.
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Jase
I used some "Wonder Wheels" on my Cavalier alloys yesterday and
they've never looked as good.

Sorry - didn't realise that you wanted non-acid based. Still amazing stuff though.
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Dynamic Dave
I used some "Wonder Wheels" on my Cavalier alloys yesterday
and they've never looked as good.

I hope you remembered to give them an application of car wax afterwards, now that you've stripped off any protection that was once there?
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Sparky
What sort of car wax should be used, just the stuff I would wax the bodywork with??? I use wonder wheels on my alloys and have done for about 18months with no ill effects as yet, but if waxing afterwards will prevent any problems then I will do..
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - Dynamic Dave
I'm assuming as Wonder Wheels is an acid based product, it's stripping off any protective layers on the wheels. I imagine if you were to spill some on the bodywork it would soon dull the paint. I generally use MER on the wheels, but any old car polish/wax should suffice. It also makes the wheels easier to clean next time.
Where to buy P21S Wheel Cleaner in UK - leatherpatches
How about TurtleWax wheel cleaner (foam version) that I used yesterday. Worked well. Is it acidic, though? If it is I will apply wax to wheels after next clean.