E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for ? - Bolt

Really tired of of E82 car audio. Sometimes when I try to switch it on to play music, it simply doesn't work and has no sound. I use the car stereo system mainly for playing music when driving or watch videos when I get the car parked.

I have taken a look at the leading brands like Xtrons, Kenwood, Pioneer. It seems the Xtrons BS8719UN is the most cost-effective and I likes its appearance. Also, it has QualcommA53 CPU, 4G RAM and 64G ROM.

Anyone has used Xtrons before? I'd rather play safe and listen to more suggestions before I get it. Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

You sure its Qualcomm, I thought it was an ARM Cortex-A53 ?, but after listening to that system would rather go for Kenwood or Pioneer they are imo better sounding

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for ? - alan1302

Really tired of of E82 car audio. Sometimes when I try to switch it on to play music, it simply doesn't work and has no sound. I use the car stereo system mainly for playing music when driving or watch videos when I get the car parked.

I have taken a look at the leading brands like Xtrons, Kenwood, Pioneer. It seems the Xtrons BS8719UN is the most cost-effective and I likes its appearance. Also, it has QualcommA53 CPU, 4G RAM and 64G ROM.

Anyone has used Xtrons before? I'd rather play safe and listen to more suggestions before I get it. Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

You sure its Qualcomm, I thought it was an ARM Cortex-A53 ?, but after listening to that system would rather go for Kenwood or Pioneer they are imo better sounding

ARM only design processors - Qualcomm make them