Lexus RX400h - Buyers guide - mcb100
Looking to move my Jaguar S-Type diesel on and get a Lexus 400 hybrid. I’m not really looking for anyone’s opinion on whether they agree or disagree with the concept of hybrids, more from any experience of either an RX400h or later RX450h. Anything mechanically, electrically or bodily I need to be looking at?
Lexus RX400h - Buyers guide - badbusdriver
Looking to move my Jaguar S-Type diesel on and get a Lexus 400 hybrid. I’m not really looking for anyone’s opinion on whether they agree or disagree with the concept of hybrids, more from any experience of either an RX400h or later RX450h. Anything mechanically, electrically or bodily I need to be looking at?

Here are the owners reviews for each on Autotrader, but the abbreviated version is absolutely no reliability issues on the 450 (2009-2013) but one or two on the 400!,

www.autotrader.co.uk/car-reviews/lexus/rx_450h/00e...0

www.autotrader.co.uk/car-reviews/lexus/rx_400h/9fb...4

Lexus RX400h - Buyers guide - madf

Lesus Owners Club have all you want.

RUST is now an issue.

Lexus RX400h - Buyers guide - madf

Avoid top of range air suspension model.. Eventually the suspension units fail and then £1000s.

Lexus RX400h - Buyers guide - SLO76
Regarded as very reliable but it’s all down to budget. If you’re spending £15k upwards it’s a car I’d recommend as long as it has a full main dealer history but if you’re on a tight budget I wouldn’t touch a complex prestige model.