Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - Old.Roverboy

So, 28 days, 491 miles on the clock, (it had 21 when I collected it)

Solid, when I have used it, doors close properly, door handles go back in place.

It seems as if it will be sometime before it can go out for a trip to the beach, or for those that know it, Suffolk food hall near ipswich, where it was nice to go and shop, also walk blodwen, and also have a coffee.

Just to cheer you up, a photo of Blodwen..

ibb.co/4JXJhfK

Edited by Old.Roverboy on 31/03/2020 at 08:37

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - badbusdriver

Surely a trip to the beach is acceptable ORB?. After all, you are allowed to go out once a day for some exercise. Not sure about your local beach, but most, certainly if the tide is out, should have plenty of space for 'social distancing'.

And yes, what a handsome wee chap(?) Blodwen is!.

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - Andrew-T

Perhaps, but as a pedant I would only point out that Blodwen is Welsh for White (or fair) Flower. But you probably knew that already ....

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - efad2

Had my Spotage 12 weeks now and due my wifes health and now self isolating only done 800 MLS with just one longer trip

Like yours mine is a 1600 na and feels very solid and secure no problems or rattles other than working out how the center rear seat belt worked a trip to the dealer soon sorted that

Will be interested to see what sort of mpg you achieve and things in the longer term

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - badbusdriver

Perhaps, but as a pedant I would only point out that Blodwen is Welsh for White (or fair) Flower. But you probably knew that already ....

Yes, i think you are probably right!. My first thought was that Blodwen 'sounded' (to my ears), like a boys name. I did Google it, but only looked at the first result, which was the name of an opera!. Of course, looking at the Google results again, the second one is indeed saying that it is a Welsh girl's name.

So apologies ORB, Blodwen is a beautiful girl!

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - Old.Roverboy

Apologies not needed.

Entirely off subject but..

Blodwen is indeed a welsh girl from a farm up in the hills above Carno, behind the now abandoned Laura Ashley factory. I saw dad and siblings. The lady let the 3 girls out in the barn and Blodwen after a while sat and looked at me with a liite look.

Mum was a border collie, father a bearded collie,so has dads hair.

Has been an utter delight since we got her at 12 weeks on the 28th July 2016.

Collected her in the Venga at the time, and as unhappy in the cage in the boot, put her in a cardboard box in the passenger footwell, turned on the aircon, eventually paws lifted and looked at me with those eyes most of the way back. The rest is history and she has helped us make many new friends.

Edited by Old.Roverboy on 31/03/2020 at 10:36

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - Random

Yes, O.RB dods are a great way to make friends. Ben Fogle met his wife through walking his dog, great icebreaksers to start a conversation. Parents made many friends through walking the dog when they retired to a village they were unfamiliar with. Blodwen's a strange name to call a dog, Doubt there'll be another in Suffolk. 'Blod' for short?

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - Zippy123

and Blodwen after a while sat and looked at me with a liite look.

Our dog chose my wife when we visited the litter.

Loves car journeys too and if not put in her dog bog will try to help me drive!

Kia Sportage - 28 Days, Nothing to report. - Ethan Edwards

Good to hear about the Sportage. I can vouch for Blodwen, very sweet natured dog.