Ford Fiesta - Spare wheel kit for ford fiesta 2019 - geoffs

Any recommendations for a spare wheel kit for my wife's 2019 Ford fiesta. The car only has a compressor and a tin of goo!!

I may be old fashioned but I would just like her to have a spare wheel.

Thanks

Geoff

Ford Fiesta - Spare wheel kit for ford fiesta 2019 - bathtub tom

Ebay. Don't forget you'll need a jack and wheelbrace, somewhere to store them and the locking wheel nut key!

Ford Fiesta - Spare wheel kit for ford fiesta 2019 - oldroverboy.

Any recommendations for a spare wheel kit for my wife's 2019 Ford fiesta. The car only has a compressor and a tin of goo!!

I may be old fashioned but I would just like her to have a spare wheel.

Thanks

Geoff

www.thewheelshop.co.uk/space-saver-wheels/ford/for...y

you can phone if you want, I DO recommend them. (have used them, NO affiliation)

Ford Fiesta - Spare wheel kit for ford fiesta 2019 - Cris_on_the_gas

Also you have to consider when you have spare wheel, wheel brace, jack and wheel nut key. Also if car manufacturers no longer supply the equipment to change a wheel will the car have been manufactured without a jacking point to save cost and weight.

Also as wheels get bigger and heavier. It was easy when we had 155 tyres on 13" rims, now with 195 + rims and 17" + wheels they are quite a lot heavier. Not sure if Ford use bolts or studs on their hubs. Certainly easier to lift a wheel on to studs than trying to align the bolts when by the roadside or when dark.

Ford Fiesta - Spare wheel kit for ford fiesta 2019 - geoffs

Thanks ORB. They look just the business and needless to say their costs are a lot less than Mr Ford :-)

Hope it goes well with your Sportage

Many thanks for the tip