Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - Jazzy121

Hi guys just a thumbs up for this new car storage company called Surrey Hills Car Storage, based in Surrey/Hampshire. I have transferred my vehicle from a different car storage as they increased their prices. This new company Surrey Hills Car Storage charge £99+VAT, I am now paying £118.80p per month and they have options for Carc*** dehumidifier chamber system. I am based in London near Heathrow and their distance is very quick and convenient. Check their website if you are looking for a long/short term car storage, mention Jazz and speak to Aaron or Adam the owners.

Edited by Avant on 15/02/2020 at 22:57

Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - badbusdriver

I think you should be paying money to advertise your business properly rather than being a cheapskate and doing it like this. Doesn't bode well for professional standards.

Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - Avant

This may be a genuine satisfied customer - hard to tell. But in any case we're not having their whole advertising spiel on here without their paying for it.

Guff and link deleted.

Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - badbusdriver

This may be a genuine satisfied customer

Maybe, but i suspect not. It was a very long, drawn out, and detailed post (in its original form) for it just to be a satisfied customer. IMO, the OP is an owner/member of staff. Or at the very least, he/she was getting a discount for putting it on as many relevant forums as possible!.

No discount I can assure you, I was initially paying £180 per month at another location that increased their prices. I had no choice but to search for an alternative and found this new location at a great price of £118.80. I offered to post their details on the forums as I’m grateful for the pricing, check yourselves for car storage prices.
Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - Will deBeast

The OP must be really satisfied. They also posted identical wording to MSE and Pistonheads - both of whom have removed it.

I am a genuine customer, I was posting on their behalf as their prices are very competitive compared to other storage i was using.

Sorry I did not realise forum rules..

Thanks
Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - Avant

I'm sure you are genuine - but you have to accept that as advertising is this site's main source of income, we can't allow any free advertising, which is what your original post amounted to.

It's perfectly OK to recommend a good business by name, which your post as edited by me now does.

Edited by Avant on 16/02/2020 at 14:59

Hey thanks, sorry I did not read rules I apologise, great forum and glad I joined.

Thank you Sir.
Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - Will deBeast

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6103831/car-storage-long-short-term-london-area#latest

Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - oldroverboy.

Ho Ho Ho!

Spamalot time!

Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - thunderbird

I am a genuine customer

Of course you are. A genuine customer who has been caught spamming several forums.

Get back under your rock.

Porsche 911 993 - Car Storage Long/Short Term Based In London/Surrey - barney100

I'd give a mate a few quid to leave it on his drive.......