E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Vesco Clema

Really tired of of E82 car audio. Sometimes when I try to switch it on to play music, it simply doesn't work and has no sound. I use the car stereo system mainly for playing music when driving or watch videos when I get the car parked.

I have taken a look at the leading brands like Xtrons, Kenwood, Pioneer. It seems the Xtrons BS8719UN is the most cost-effective and I likes its appearance. Also, it has QualcommA53 CPU, 4G RAM and 64G ROM.

Anyone has used Xtrons before? I'd rather play safe and listen to more suggestions before I get it. Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - alan1302

Get the Kenwood one and you can mix bread/cake mixes in your downtime - more versatile

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Adam Nur

try XTRONS. i got myself a Android unit 2 years ago, it is running Android 7.1, i have never had a problem with it.

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Iorlil

I am looking for a powerful car stereo too. I bought Range Rover Velar last year and I am absolutely satisfied with it but I would improve the sound.

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Andrew-T

Sorry, I have never seen much point in spending silly amounts trying to 'improve sound' inside a small lightly-padded odd-shaped box which makes its own rumbly noises to defeat the object. Still, each to his own I suppose.

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Engineer Andy

My guess is that at least one of the never-heard-of-before posters are spammers getting in their 'credibility post' before the hyperlinks to some dodgy foreign stuff is posted...

Maybe I'm getting too cynical in my not-so old age.

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Avant

Completely agree with both Andrews above!

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Bolt

Really tired of of E82 car audio. Sometimes when I try to switch it on to play music, it simply doesn't work and has no sound. I use the car stereo system mainly for playing music when driving or watch videos when I get the car parked.

I have taken a look at the leading brands like Xtrons, Kenwood, Pioneer. It seems the Xtrons BS8719UN is the most cost-effective and I likes its appearance. Also, it has QualcommA53 CPU, 4G RAM and 64G ROM.

Anyone has used Xtrons before? I'd rather play safe and listen to more suggestions before I get it. Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

You sure its Qualcomm, I thought it was an ARM Cortex-A53 ?, but after listening to that system would rather go for Kenwood or Pioneer they are imo better sounding

ARM only design processors - Qualcomm make them

To correct you they both design, Qualcomm dont make them, TSMC does

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - alan1302

ARM only design processors - Qualcomm make them

To correct you they both design, Qualcomm dont make them, TSMC does

Have learnt somethiong new there - always though Qualcomm were a manufacteuer.

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Iorlil

I am looking for a powerful car stereo too. I bought Range Rover Velar last year and I am absolutely satisfied with it but I would improve the sound. By the way, are there any guys who are planning to get driving license soon? I can recommend a great online platform which will help to learn theory easily, you are welcome xxxx

Stupid link deleted.

Edited by Avant on 13/08/2020 at 18:08

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - concrete

I am looking for a powerful car stereo too. I bought Range Rover Velar last year and I am absolutely satisfied with it but I would improve the sound. By the way, are there any guys who are planning to get driving license soon? I can recommend a great online platform which will help to learn theory easily, you are welcome xxxx

Why thank you so much lorill. Very big of you i am sure. I need several licences for all my alias names when I am trying to scam people so please send me 6. Also when I get my super powered stereo unit I will also get a new baseball cap for me to wear backwards when driving around annoying the crapola out of everyone with my super stereo. Have a nice day.

Concrete

Edited by Avant on 13/08/2020 at 18:09

E82 Car Stereo - Want an powerful car stereo for my E82 2009 - Engineer Andy

I am looking for a powerful car stereo too. I bought Range Rover Velar last year and I am absolutely satisfied with it but I would improve the sound. By the way, are there any guys who are planning to get driving license soon? I can recommend a great online platform which will help to learn theory easily, you are welcome

Well, it looks like my prediction was correct, and no, you ain't welcome. My next prediction - I am going to win the lottery...I am going to win the lottery.

:-)