KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - SukiLW

Hi all!

I am posting this thread on behalf of Kia head office in South Korea who are looking to create a commercial and as part of that, they are looking for an individual or a family who drive a Kia in the UK for their Indian market. Please refer to the below commercial - they want to basically create something similar for India!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpYdcu4S-TI&list=PLEAF...3

Ideally, we would require around 5-6 hours of filming (can be flexible) and for successful candidates, we can pay 300 GBP (so approx 50 GBP per hour) per family.

Requirements:

- All members being filmed need to be from Indian origin (preferably from a Professional background)

- Owner of a Kia car (preferably a newer model of Sportage or Niro)

- Living in Midlands or South East England (we will come to them for filming)

I am hoping it will leave you with some unique memories from this.

If you are interested or have questions please PM me or even call/text me on 07840 875712!!

Since it's this month they want to film, your quick response would be appreciated.

Please spread this thread to your Indian friends who drive a Kia!!

KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - SLO76
Call me a cynic, but I HIGHLY doubt a multinational, multi billion pound car firm like Kia would recruit potential actors for their advertising campaigns in such a manner. Don’t click on any links on the above post.

Edited by SLO76 on 18/06/2019 at 17:57

KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - SukiLW

Thanks for the post - I appreciate you trying to be helpful but first they are looking for a real family (that's why I would post it here) and second I am not sure if you know anything about adverts but multinationals don't normally do this themselves. They have approved group of agencies who are doing this on their behalf and I am one of them. Finally it's not Kia UK but Kia South Korea (the Head Office) who are doing this. It's really up to you to open the link or not but it's just a normal Youtube link. Hope this gives you a bit more information and message me if you have more enquiries which I am happy to answer.

Apologies if I’m wrong but seems doubtful to me. Kia have access to customer details on their own database, if they want to contact potential candidates for this it would be easy enough to do.
KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - alan1302
Apologies if I’m wrong but seems doubtful to me. Kia have access to customer details on their own database, if they want to contact potential candidates for this it would be easy enough to do.

How would they know what ethnicity people are?

KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - Graham567

Why is asking for an Indian family ok but if you posted asking for a white only family then that would be racist?

KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - dan86

If Kia want to advertise in India what don't they use a family from India that live in India?

Or am I missing something

If Kia want to advertise in India what don't they use a family from India that live in India?

Or am I missing something

You are missing something

Why is asking for an Indian family ok but if you posted asking for a white only family then that would be racist?

It wouldn't

KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - Avant

Suki - I'm the moderator on this forum. We get a lot of unsolicited spam on here so you can understand why people above have been cautious.

I agree - adverts are done by agencies rather than manufacturers, but your Email address (whch I can see and others can't) is a private Gmail address, so even I can't be sure!

I would suggest that you contact the Kia dealers nearest to the Indian communities in the UK, such as Southall, Middlesex and Bradford, West Yorkshire. They should have the best chance of identifying appropriate customers, but they may be prevented from giving out details by data protection legislation.

“but your Email address (whch I can see and others can't) is a private Gmail address, so even I can't be sure!”

Hmmmm...
KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - dan86
“but your Email address (whch I can see and others can't) is a private Gmail address, so even I can't be sure!” Hmmmm...

It all seems a bit suspicious

KIA Sportage - (URGENT) Looking for Indian family who owns Kia in - nellyjak

Agree...^^^..all seems a bit odd to me so I wouldn't go anywhere near it.