Mazda Premacy for £9995? where? - Ian D
Todays Telegraph quotes someone who has got a new Premacy for £9995, have had a search and can't find a price below £10975 for the basic 1.8 GXi 5 door, anyone know the cheap source of Premacies?

Also any owners out there who would like to comment on ownership?

It's down to one of those or a Scenic...

thanks
Ian
Mazda Premacy for £9995? where? - KB.
Ian, The briefest look on google turned this one up.........

www.perrys.co.uk/special-offer?ID=null&advert_id=1...3

I'll look further and see what there is. Meanwhile, don't forget that the Scenic is to be replaced later this year.
KB.
Mazda Premacy for £9995? where? - Paul Robinson
My local dealer - Leamington Spa Mazda (01926 337447)is advertising them this week for £9999
Thanks for the info, will ring the Leamington dealer tomorrow, my local dealer said that no Mazda dealers were selling it for £9995 and the price must be for a Cyprus import with only a one year warranty and no underseal, but they would do me a special price of £11450....
Mazda Premacy for £9995? where? - Paul Robinson
The advert is in the Leamington Spa Courier (Friday May 9), I've read the details carefully, it says 'NU03 Reg' but also says 'balance of manufacturers 3 year warranty' so they must be pre-registered.

I have clients who have bought from this dealership and used them for servicing, they've been satisfied customers.
Thanks again for the info, the Leamington Spa dealer bought some Premacies and registered them in the last day of April, unfortunately today they only has 2 left with sunroofs and not the best colours and with the sunroofs were £300 more at £10300, but armed with that information we did a fair deal for a new one at the local dealer with a not unreasonable p/ex on a Clio.

thanks again
Ian
Mazda Premacy for £9995? where? - robert bligh
I probably have a one off, I managed through the Mazda website to get a 1.8i GLX for £9500 in a metallic Glacier Blue. However please note that this was a 'Damaged in Transit' 52 registered, 50 mile on the clock vehicle but must point out that the repair brought the vehicle upto 'Better Than Standard'. I got this vehicle fron Bourne Rd garage in Dartford which is the nearest dealer to Head Office hence the availability of such a car.

Although it is not my personal choice for a car my wife loves it and it gets the kids and luggage in for a holiday and is not one of the mass Scenics and Zafira's on the road.

Rob