suzuki ignis - suzuki 4 stud wheel rims - daveyK_UK

Hi,

which suzuki models use the 4 stud wheel rims?

The suzuki ignis can fit a full size spare wheel in the boot but rather than spending £130 for a space saver kit from the main dealer, much better to get a full size wheel from a scrap yard.

I know lots of suzuki's use the same wheel patterns, just not sure what else uses the 4 stood in 15" size

suzuki ignis - suzuki 4 stud wheel rims - badbusdriver

Hi,

which suzuki models use the 4 stud wheel rims?

The suzuki ignis can fit a full size spare wheel in the boot but rather than spending £130 for a space saver kit from the main dealer, much better to get a full size wheel from a scrap yard.

I know lots of suzuki's use the same wheel patterns, just not sure what else uses the 4 stood in 15" size

This is a list of all cars which use the same 4x100 pcd and 54.1 centre bore. Not sure which of those use 15" rims though.

www.wheelfitment.eu/PCD/4x100/54.1.html

Just noticed this on Ebay,

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-New-Shape-Suzuki-Ignis-...r

Edited by badbusdriver on 08/10/2018 at 20:58

suzuki ignis - suzuki 4 stud wheel rims - tight git

Try putting all the details into the following site

www.wheel-size.com

Apart from the Suzuki's the Daihatsu Charade and Toyota IQ and Prius they seem fairly uncommon.

Edited by tight git on 08/10/2018 at 23:39

suzuki ignis - suzuki 4 stud wheel rims - gsatlas17

Nice info. Right now, I'm planning to get a set of fuel wheels since I want to try off-road driving. But I can't choose which one should I get from here: https://4wheelonline.com/Fuel-Off-road-TruckWheels.1180

Edited by gsatlas17 on 09/10/2018 at 19:38

suzuki ignis - suzuki 4 stud wheel rims - daveyK_UK
Thank you for the help and assistance