Renault megane 2008 1.5dci - Check injection message only in 4th and 5th gear - Monkaymagic

Hi,

I'm getting a check injection warning light that only comes on in 4th and 5th gear above 40-45mph. If I go above this in 3rd it doesn't come on. It will then go off after about 20 seconds then come back on a minute or so later. Put it down into 3rd then the problem disappears. Put it into fourth or fifth below 40-45 mph and the problem doesn't occur.

Had following fault codes

DTC: DF025,Preheating unit diagnostic connection

DTC: DF221,Clutch switch information

DTC: DF059,Misfire cyl. 1

DTC: DF398,Fuel circuit; OBD fault

System Type: ENGINE

Name: EOBD

DTC: P0670,Glow plug control module - circuit malfunction

Rac mechanic cleared fault codes and the preheating one remained but he didn't run the car above 40mph in fourth or fifth toget fault again. Any ideas?Thanksn

Renault megane 2008 1.5dci - Check injection message only in 4th and 5th gear - hardway

I'd be looking at the cylinder miss fire.

Renault megane 2008 1.5dci - Check injection message only in 4th and 5th gear - elekie&a/c doctor

As usual, fault codes are only half the story. Get the system checked properly..

Renault megane 2008 1.5dci - Check injection message only in 4th and 5th gear - Gibbo_Wirral

Agree. Clear codes, give it a run, get codes again.

Renault megane 2008 1.5dci - Check injection message only in 4th and 5th gear - 3uga

Recomend you check the clutch suich as this could influence fuel consumtion. Bad swich might cause rich air/fuel mixture. Also, since its a diesel, chec that cylnder misfire because it has something to do with bad injector, or bad injector coil

Renault megane 2008 1.5dci - Check injection message only in 4th and 5th gear - BMW Enthusiast

I had this problem in our 2004 Scenic 1.5DCI and 2004 Megane 1.5DCI and on both occasions it was cured by replacing the fuel filter which was found to be faulty on both cars under warranty.