Vauxhall Vectra C - Loose pipe - Dan4,65

Hi

I have the car with a spanner light on the dash, I have had a look under the bonnet and found a pipe that isnt attached to anything it is just below the air filter box the only place i can see it may fit is a bit on the bottom front of the air filter box but it doesnt seem to want to bend that way . Anyone any ideas? Are they related? Many thanks

Vauxhall Vectra C - Loose pipe - skidpan

Hi

I have the car with a spanner light on the dash, I have had a look under the bonnet and found a pipe that isnt attached to anything it is just below the air filter box the only place i can see it may fit is a bit on the bottom front of the air filter box but it doesnt seem to want to bend that way . Anyone any ideas? Are they related? Many thanks

Sorry but I must inform you that since my crystal ball is totally fecked I cannot help. Diagnosing problems like this is much easier with the car and a suitable diagnostic kit but when asking on a forum the minimum needed is a clue about the car you own.

Sorry i thought the subject of vauxhall vectra c- loose pipe would give a clue to the car. Its a 2005 vauxhall vectra 1.9 diesel

Vauxhall Vectra C - Loose pipe - skidpan

Sorry i thought the subject of vauxhall vectra c- loose pipe would give a clue to the car. Its a 2005 vauxhall vectra 1.9 diesel

Someone with a 2005 Vectra C diesel may be able to give you a clue. But I would expect a full diagnostic to be needed to extinguish the light.

Vauxhall Vectra C - Loose pipe - elekie&a/c doctor
Is this a small/ large pipe ,plastic /rubber type?

It was a small black rubber one i have since found the hole for it on the side of the air box and wedged it back in. Unfortunately didnt solve the light. Have had a check around the hoses and cant see any holes so maybe need to clean the boost sensor