The Most Unroadworthy Car of All Time - Josh Fisher

www.motoringresearch.com/car-news/police-stop-most.../

Possibly the funniest thing I've read all week. No, all year.

Gives a whole new meaning to bucket seat - that's for certain! Using a pair of mole pliers as a steering wheel really takes the cake though. I don't think whoever this was should be punished, they should be congratulated for making it this far without dying.

JF

The Most Unroadworthy Car of All Time - focussed

I drove around in an old rusty 1950 Morris Oxford with a mole wrench clamped on the column gear change shaft for a couple of weeks because the fork at the top had snapped off.

I made a replacement shaft when the foreman had a day off to go fishing!

The Most Unroadworthy Car of All Time - Steveieb
I know someone who provides a full funeral service for £650. Against the normal cost of 3500
But the hea*** is his Volvo estate and he places the coffin on the passenger side after removing the seat and replacing i with a bathroom stool.

But as he says it helps out people who can't afford the full service.
The Most Unroadworthy Car of All Time - Bolt

I drove around in an old rusty 1950 Morris Oxford with a mole wrench clamped on the column gear change shaft for a couple of weeks because the fork at the top had snapped off.

I made a replacement shaft when the foreman had a day off to go fishing!

people used to drive around in rusty old cars a lot in the 70s, some with massive holes in the floor pan even sub frames hanging off their mountings.

after they failed MOT some carried on driving them, I have seen cars lately that go around with bumpers and wings hanging off and not a copper to be seen, some bumpers should not even be on some cars, being held together by tape and cable ties.

so not much has changed, people still drive non safe cars and seem to get away with it?

The Most Unroadworthy Car of All Time - Steveieb
Reminds me of the Top Gear story about Peugeot cars and their drivers, where JC presses the roof button on a 307 cc and it catches fire.

Could someone load the video from YouTube for me ?
The Most Unroadworthy Car of All Time - mss1tw
Reminds me of the Top Gear story about Peugeot cars and their drivers, where JC presses the roof button on a 307 cc and it catches fire. Could someone load the video from YouTube for me ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI