Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - dangdongho1

So, 18 months on, and 10,000 miles on, still very satisfied with the venga. Routine servicing with annual oil changes so far and no problems except for one weeping shock absorber, no doubt down to the state of our roads.

Fuel consumption mostly around here about 35 is, 40 on a "run".

we'll see how it cope with a trip to holland and belgium next week.

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - SLO76
Nothing to fear from one of these. Practical, reliable, pain free motoring with the best warranty on the market if you keep up the dealer service history. Only issue is depreciation which is quite high thanks to the slightly awkward styling but then that only serves to make it a brilliant used buy. Yet to hear one unhappy owner report and for most it’s a longterm purchase so depreciation is of little concern.
Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - oldroverboy.
Nothing to fear from one of these. Practical, reliable, pain free motoring with the best warranty on the market if you keep up the dealer service history. Only issue is depreciation which is quite high thanks to the slightly awkward styling but then that only serves to make it a brilliant used buy. Yet to hear one unhappy owner report and for most it’s a longterm purchase so depreciation is of little concern.

Someone "stole" my post... Future Spammer?

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=118976

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - SLO76
“Someone "stole" my post... Future Spammer?”

Thought it sounded familiar... how odd. I’ll never figure how some people get their kicks.
Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - Avant

I'll keep a watch on this one: if it does it again it's out.

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - alan1302
“Someone "stole" my post... Future Spammer?” Thought it sounded familiar... how odd. I’ll never figure how some people get their kicks.

Think they do it to setup a legitimiate account on the site and then they come back later to put some spam on the site. I expect they copy and paste from a previous post as English won't be their first language and copying a post makes them seem more knowledgeable.

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - argybargy

Cheeky devils. Still, if one is looking for love potion that comes with a complimentary voodoo mask, it might come in handy.

Joking apart, has anyone noticed a significant increase in email spam? Seems to have coincided with the new privacy rules, and kind of makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - madf

Joking apart, has anyone noticed a significant increase in email spam? Seems to have coincided with the new privacy rules, and kind of makes a mockery of the whole thing.

No.. I don't see any spam.. Nortin Internet Security gets rid of it all

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - argybargy

I meant "emails in my spam folder". Window replacement, tinnitus solutions, diets to lose half your bodyweight in three days, less mentionable stuff.

My anti virus/ firewall keeps malware etc. at bay, but whilst my email provider routes most of the rubbish into my spam folder, I still have to delete it.

Edited by argybargy on 06/06/2018 at 00:08

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - barney100

Completely off track but how can you block an e mail sender on Yahoo? I get so much rubbish.

Kia venga 2 1.4 petrol manual - 18 months on - old - oldroverboy.

Completely off track but how can you block an e mail sender on Yahoo? I get so much rubbish.

Run the newest version of yahoo mail, (not classic) and spam once, then at the top in the options.. reply, delete etc there should be 3 little dots , choose block. strangely enough depends on the new yahoo mail version you get.

Blocking an entire domain is a bit harder, such as mail.com from whence comes most of my spam.