TOP GEAR AXED - Stuart B
Top gear, box full of neutrals more like, just heard from a reliable source that Bottom Gear had got the heave ho.... at last.

So now we need a programme to support...thers got to be the money in it.
HJ? Look at Clarsksons pad, done well for the Sprotborough quacks son.
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - HJ in transit in KL
I'm on my way back from holiday on the other side of the world right now (that's 'transit' in KL, not 'Transit' in KL). But there have been postings that my old mate Mike Brewer is back with a new series of Deals on Wheels which developed into the best TV car programme I've seen in the past five years. Only problem is the rival website which Brewpot has a piece of.

HJ
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Adam Going (Tune-Up Ltd)
RIVAL website ? Rival never, competitor never, imitator maybe !!

Adam
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Alex. L. Dick
I expect some "liberal" heid bummer in the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation is going to launch an ANTI-motoring programme.......
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Dave N
I wouldn't have thought they would be axing it. It has the highest viewing figures for the whole of BBC2.
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Mark
Here's a link to the BBC's story, though they say it may yet return...

news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/tv_and_rad...m
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Dave
Vicki Butler-Henderson strengthens it's appeal to women?

Don't think so...

...but she certainly appeals to me!
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Roger Jones
Oh dear, 'ow sad, never mind
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Marc
I don't think it has been worth watching since Clarkson and Quentin Wilson left the show
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Marky P
The real sad issue here is the fact that the BBC will gladly consider axing an established popular show to create more crap like celebrity sleepover or frontbottom in the garden or some other vacuous vehical for an out of work celt
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Mark (Brazil)

> for an out of work celt

Oi, how about some consideration ! We're running low on sheep, for obvious reasons, and have to do something with our spare time.
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Marky P
Yes they have murdered all the good looking ones!
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Mark (Brazil)

> Yes they have murdered all the good looking ones!

Celts or sheep ?
Re: TOP GEAR AXED - Dai Watchalowski
HJ,
More legroom, better food and no risk of DVT in a Transit.
Re: Out of work Celt. - Dai Watchalowski
Too right boyo - From an Russio/Welshman that's been in full time employment all his working life so I won't end up in a vacuous vehical (whatever one of those happens to be). One thing the BBC is not is a Bolshevik they would have culled Auntie years ago.