Toyota Avensis - Copy key and program - Residesinsurrey

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a key copied and programmed within the Surrey area .

I have the orignal key but the central locking is a bit tempermental .

My Car is a Toyota Avensis 2005

I need a Key with transponder. Toyota are charging me too much

Many thanks.

Edited by Residesinsurrey on 06/04/2018 at 22:53

Toyota Avensis - Copy key and program - Falkirk Bairn

Timpsons do key cutting & coding - whether they can solve your problems of dodgy central locking on the car is another matter.

Many thanks ! I will check , There is nothing wrong with my car's central locking .

The problem is the key's ability it work properly .

Toyota Avensis - Copy key and program - Bolt

have you tried replacing the battery/s, as they get low they can cause problems, sometimes they work intermitantly and at different distances from the car. just a thought?

Yes I dd that , when it stopped working altoghether. Unfortunately , when I replaced the battery it started working intermittingly .Hence when I thought it would be better to get a new key .

Many thanks

Toyota Avensis - Copy key and program - Bolt

Yes I dd that , when it stopped working altoghether. Unfortunately , when I replaced the battery it started working intermittingly .Hence when I thought it would be better to get a new key .

Many thanks

Depends on if you bought cheap or expensive, as the cheaper ones tend to not be fully charged, which for a remote you need a good one, just a thought and cheaper than a remote?

Thanks for your advice , Yes there is definitely an issue with the key not the battery . I am still looking for an Auto locksmith .

If anyone can help I would be really grateful . Since I am driving the car still I am able to travel within a 15mile radius to get the key sorted out ,

Edited by Residesinsurrey on 12/04/2018 at 08:36