New-Car-Discount.com - saveme
Hi I'm new here but notice that there was discussion on the above company a while ago. I've had a very good quote from them for a high demand car.

Has anyone used them and if so could you outline their procedures and how the transaction went?

I must admit to being a little surprised by the excellent price the've quoted, but they are now advertising on the Auto Trader website - should be a good sign?

Any comments would be great.

Thanks
New-Car-Discount.com - hxj

I found all their prices well over the odds. There are far better brokers out there imho.

They're also shut all weekend, not advertising are you?
New-Car-Discount.com - saveme
Definately not! Just doing my homework, making sure I can make an informed decision.

Anyone else got any comments??
New-Car-Discount.com - New Car Discount.com
Hello everyone,
Terry Hogan here Sales Director at New-Car-Discount.com. We are not shut all weekend. Our opening hours are Monday -Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday 10am to 4pm. We are closed Sundays and Bank Holidays as we are a family business and we like to spend time with our families!!!
New-Car-Discount.com - MS
I've just bought a car from new-car-discount.com and am very happy.

After filling out several online quotation forms new-car-discount.com was the only company to call me back.

Their price was the best price I could find for the car I wanted and I saved 17%.

The price included 12 months road fund license and delivery.

The car was in perfect condition after delivery and the driver let me check it over for as long as I wanted before I handed over the payment.

The waiting time was less than my local dealer quoted too.

Summary: I'd recommend new-car-discount.com

Disclaimer: No connection to new-car-discount.com apart from being a satisfied customer.
New-Car-Discount.com - Stockport Lodge
I bought a Renault Megane Dynamique from New-Car-Discount.com and although I felt uneasy buying a car over the net, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall service i received.
The price of the car was almost £2,000 cheaper than my local dealer and they didn't ignore me! The car was about a week late, but they kept me informed and I would definatly use them again in fact I have already reccomended them to my neighbour who bought a Mazda 6 from them and he is due to get it next week.
As far as the process goes they do everything for you (apart from setting up your insurance)
Keep me posted.