Can he get better? - teabelly
My Dad is after a 2.2 Citroen C5 hdi, probably the sx spec. He test drove one at Reg Vardy as they had a limited number of 03 plates going for £12,995. UK spec as far as I know. He really liked the car but I think he thinks he can get a better deal somewhere else and the depreciation is quite steep. I haven't seen any anywhere near this price but Dad is still umming and aaring. Am I right in thinking that he should snap their arm off!?
teabelly
Can he get better? - mlj
I was thinking along similar lines. Out of curiosity I typed Citroen C5 into Google and found www.c5-faults.com It\'s worth a read. I\'m no longer thinking C5!
Can he get better? - teabelly
I think I'll print him out HJ's breakdown on the car, might put him off a little! He was also looking at a focus diesel estate or maybe even a Stilo multiwagon as well as the C5 hatch. I think he is keen on the citroen because of the multi-level suspension and because the diesel tuning place he took his xantia to say they get the best improvements out of Citroen & Renault regarding flexibility of the engine. They don't seem to get much improvement out of Fords. But that could be because Ford have got it right with their diesel engines to begin with....
teabelly