Looking for car breakdown cover service (UK/Essex) - Oleander23

Like the title says, I'm looking for a good breakdown service, also relatively cheap. Friends recommended me startrescue.co.uk, however I'm open to suggestions

Looking for car breakdown cover service (UK/Essex) - oldroverboy.

I use start rescue,

Via moneysupermarket.co.uk and using a voucher code from vouchercodes.co.uk.... others are available. I got european cover (you may not need it) for about £50. be careful at renewal...

Looking for car breakdown cover service (UK/Essex) - Cris_on_the_gas

Have used Britannia Rescue for a number of years now. Do check from time to time and seem to be competitive. On the rare occasion when I have called them they seem to turn up reasonably quickly

Looking for car breakdown cover service (UK/Essex) - nellyjak

I've recently joined this one

www.autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/

Seems great value with cover on ANY car you might be driving...spouse is covered too.

As usual, I hope I never have to use it.!

Looking for car breakdown cover service (UK/Essex) - Steveieb
If you need worldwide travel insurance and mobile phone insurance then Nationwides Flex Plus is good.
Breakdown cover by Brittania.
But the difference about Nationwide is that the recovery includes vans and caravans .
Looking for car breakdown cover service (UK/Essex) - RT
If you need worldwide travel insurance and mobile phone insurance then Nationwides Flex Plus is good. Breakdown cover by Brittania. But the difference about Nationwide is that the recovery includes vans and caravans .

Most breakdown services don't cover faults to the caravan itself and will only recover it if it was attached to the car when the car broke down - not helpful if you're on holiday with the caravan pitched on a site - Caravan & Motorhome Club's Mayday, operated by Green Flag, will do "double-journey" and has fewer restrictions than Green Flag Direct.