Toyota yaris 2003 - Clutch problem on toyota yaris 2003 - Richieast
Hi i have a 2003 yaris and couple days ago i had problems geting any gear apart from reverse turned engine off for two mins restarted again omly reverse so reversed slightly then whent straight into first gear couldent get into second so into third done this for two miles until i got home .turned engine off then tried the gears again whent through all the gears but it was like something blocking before it whent into gear this was from first upwards ive been told two things one the clutch the other a new gearbox can anyone through any light on this for me please.
Toyota yaris 2003 - Clutch problem on toyota yaris 2003 - RobJP

Yes, it could be the clutch. It could also be the gearbox. Or the gearlever coupling into the gearbox, or the clutch release bearing, or ... well, any of a load of possibilities

You need a professional to take a look at it.

Toyota yaris 2003 - Clutch problem on toyota yaris 2003 - madf

Try bleeeding the clutch hydraulics. They use the same reservoir as the brakes. Most people never bleed them.. and you then get air in the system # and the clutch does not work properly.. Bleed nipple on the end of the clutch slave cylinder on the gearbox...

# often from a brake overhaul with brake bleeding..

Thank you
Oh dear thanks for reply