New Student Motoring Website - Ray Sing

Whilst I would like to pretend I don't know any of the people who made this, I unfortnately do... However, I thought I would share it with you guys, as they launched the other day and it has made me chuckle reading there slightly less serious reviews of student cars.

You can find it here:

www.reviewmirrirs.co.uk

New Student Motoring Website - focussed

The link you posted is dead - it should be, not surprisingly, www.reviewmirrors.co.uk

Edited by focussed on 26/04/2017 at 21:13

New Student Motoring Website - SLO76
Quite an entertaining read.

Ah that was pretty stupid of me! Thanks for the correct one :)

New Student Motoring Website - Avant

Brave of you to try it out, SLO - in your view is it safe?

New Student Motoring Website - SLO76
Was feeling brave tonight. Seems legit though.. A few comical reviews of typical student wheels.

Edited by SLO76 on 27/04/2017 at 01:26

New Student Motoring Website - focussed

Safe? Don't you run a paid-for antivirus program?

New Student Motoring Website - alan1302

Safe? Don't you run a paid-for antivirus program?

No anti virus program is 100% safe though

New Student Motoring Website - Avant

True - and we wouldn't want to give publicity to an unsafe site. There are still some out there who don't have anti-virus programs, and naturally they will be the ones who shout the loudest if something goes wrong.

New Student Motoring Website - Engineer Andy

True - and we wouldn't want to give publicity to an unsafe site. There are still some out there who don't have anti-virus programs, and naturally they will be the ones who shout the loudest if something goes wrong.

I haven't visited the website, but enetered the address in Google and it came up as safe using my PC's Internet Security software (BitDefender Total Security 2017) check on the site. No guarantee to be 100% safe, but probably a good indicator nonetheless.

I would note that Firefox now cautions against this website (HJ) because the way we enter our login details isn't encrypted (SSL). Just worth a mention.

Although I am just pixels on your screen, and you don't know me from Adam. I do know one of the people who helped make it and it was all done on Wix (the website builder), I don't know if that helps with your piece of mind!