New Back Room Poll question - Martyn [(ex) BR moderator]
There's a new poll question up, this time suggested by our techie moderator, Dynamic Dave.

To find the poll, go to the top level of the forum.

Martyn [Back Room moderator]
====================
mailto:webmaster@honestjohn.co.uk
New Back Room Poll question - Dynamic Dave
Martyn,

Is there any chance previous poll results could be displayed for a little while? Or if they already are, can you point me in the right direction?
New Back Room Poll question - martint123
Poll 1 When was the last time you read The Highway Code?

Last week? (8) 7%
Last month? (7) 6%
Last year? (33) 31%
5 years ago? (25) 23%
10 years ago? (32) 30%

Number of votes: 105

Poll 2. As a road user, which of the following are you biased against?

No bias (16) 15%
BMW drivers (13) 12%
Boy racers (47) 45%
Elderly drivers (13) 12%
Women drivers 9 8%
Volvo drivers 5 5%

Number of votes: 104.

New Back Room Poll question - HF
Well those figures would suggest that we have a fairly regular number of people taking part in the polls!
HF
New Back Room Poll question - Big Vern
Very interesting as I voted in the 1st but not the second!!! I wonder did anybody else think they were the missing 1.. If so it would at least indicate different people voting, if not, it is the same people
New Back Room Poll question - Mark (RLBS)
I also voted in the first but not the second.
New Back Room Poll question - slefLX
I also voted in the first but not the second.

Me too
New Back Room Poll question - eMBe {P}
What about poll 3 which was about how many decent honest people there were on this "honest" John's forum?

Also, do the stats mean that there are just about 100 regulars who visit this site or that only about a 100 bother to vote in the poll?
New Back Room Poll question - Ian (Cape Town)
Also, do the stats mean that there are just about 100
regulars who visit this site or that only about a 100
bother to vote in the poll?

Well, that is the sort of statistic which seemed to get Tony Blair into power ...
New Back Room Poll question - Dynamic Dave
Martin123,

Where did you get the data from? Is it available generally, or is it something you saved yourself?
New Back Room Poll question - eMBe {P}
DD - IIRC, in an earlier thread on this topic, someone (Martin123?) asked about archiving the polls. MBRM said it could not be done but the questioner was invited to volunteer to save the information on his own database.

PS. I preferred the EMW drivers and Eoy racers typo, but you corrected it!
New Back Room Poll question - martint123
DD, they were just screen grabs that I pasted into an OCR program.
MoBo - I didn't notice the type in the original, just guesssed the OCR thing messed it up and corrected it ;-).

I had a quick chat with Martyn[BRMod] and came to the conclusion that the effort probably wasn't worth the results - hence I only have the first two polls.

The site that runs the polls, doesn't have any facility for a history or archive.

Martin