Ford Fiesta 100 PS Ecoboost Cold Running Problems - Smithy777

I've got a 2015 ecoboost.

Whenever the car is cold during the first mile or so, the car feels jerky i.e. feels as if petrol is not getting through. As soon as it clears the car performs fine.

The Local Ford garage has checked over and they said it needed a software update. Car seemed to be ok but after a few weeks the issue returned. So the local Ford dealer suggested it should be looked at by a ford master technician. So during its annual service I asked a bigger ford garage to check. It came back as undetected.

Has anyone got any suggestions please? Using the dashboard electronic mpg, the mpg varies from 50 - 56. I drive the same style and use the same roads everyday. So not sure if this cold issue has got anything to do with it?

Ford Fiesta 100 PS Ecoboost Cold Running Problems - RobJP

Has the fuel filter ever been changed ?

I'd get a passenger to take a decent quality video of it, and the problem, as presented in the mornings. Then take that in, and ask them why they couldn't detect it.

Basically, don't be fobbed off. If you can present video showing a fault, and they still refuse to investigate further, see about speaking to Ford GB, or making noises about 'not fit for purpose'.