peugeot 307 year of manu 2005 its a 5 door - Where is the top tether point of a Peugeot 307? - someinfo

Hello all

I am wanting to buy a car seat and have bee told it is suitable so long as it has a top tether point. However, I am having trouble finding it, can anyone possibly help?

This is the car seat we want to buy

www.kiddicare.com/p/Kiddicare_I_Seat_Gro_Isofix_Gr...m

Any advice appreciated.

Edited by someinfo on 22/11/2016 at 20:59

peugeot 307 year of manu 2005 its a 5 door - Where is the top tether point of a Peugeot 307? - RT

My understanding is that top tethers are regularly used in the US but rarely in Europe - either Isofix or using the rear seat belts are the common methods here - with Isofix disliked if you need to fit two seats plus a midle passenger.

peugeot 307 year of manu 2005 its a 5 door - Where is the top tether point of a Peugeot 307? - Energyman
Top tether point on my Nissan Pulsar and Freelander are in the middle of the back of the rear seat cushion, a recessed bar, usually marked. The alternative is an isofix seat with a front leg which drops down from the front of the seat to the floor and replaces the tether, both prevent the seat from tipping forward once the seat is connected at the bottom via the isofix latches.
It will be rock solid.
peugeot 307 year of manu 2005 its a 5 door - Where is the top tether point of a Peugeot 307? - Energyman
Just to clarify top tether is part of the isofix system. If you have isofix you will have labels on the seat cushions, often where the seat back meets the seat base.