Renault Scenic 2 leak - Mr_G

I have a grand scenic 2 and I've noticed a small leak behind the glove box on the passenger side. It's only a tiny leak but a leak nonetheless! I'm no mechanic but am looking for any answers which would be greatly received. I hear of blockage problems with water that filters out near your tyres but water is flowing through that OK, well it appears to be but I will check that area out at some point in better detail. Not sure if this is linked but my windows condensate when I put the blowers on. Could this be my cabin filter causing this and could it be linked to my tiny leakage problem from behind the glove box as I think the filter is around that area?

Many thanks :-)

Renault Scenic 2 leak - elekie&a/c doctor

The cabin filter is not behind the glovebox on this model.If it is clear water,then it may be condensate from the ac system,then nothing to worry about.Is it leaking into the car or outside?

Renault Scenic 2 leak - Mr_G

Thanks for your prompt reply. The water is dripping from behind the glove box and on to my rubber floor mats inside the car. It's only a tiny amount but any water coming in to any car is a cause for concern. The a/c doesn't work as it needs refilling if this makes a difference? My only concern is that as I feel behind the glovebox through a small opening I can feel a wire that had a bit of moisture on it.

Renault Scenic 2 leak - elekie&a/c doctor

Ok.so it's not the ac.It is possibly coming from under the plastic scuttle panel where the wipers are,under the bonnet.Very likely that the rain runoff drain hole is blocked.