Mazda 6 20D TS - Clutch gone, chances il need new DMF too?? - #Gazza7

Clucth went quickly in my Mazda 6, still not got it looked at, will be a day or 2.

Its a 2005 with 180k miles on it. seeing DMFs around the £500 mark just for it, was also a lux kit with DMF and clutch for 600 oddd. found these guys will doing a little research.

dual-mass.co.uk/

emailed them last bnight and......

Looking price for a dual mass flywheel for an 05 Mazda 6 2.0D TS Reg
BEZ****

replied - Hi

Dual mass flywheel +clutch plate and disc £215 including postage. £50
surcharge will be added on top and refunded once old dmf and clutch is
returned

Regards
Martin

Sounds lika an amazing deal, anyone any experiance of using these guys or any input??

Thanks

Gary

Mazda 6 20D TS - Clutch gone, chances il need new DMF too?? - RobJP

That is very cheap. Suspiciously cheap.

There is a saying : you get what you pay for.

There is another saying : cheap for a reason.

Yeah, there is that!

Nothing conclusive yet!

Mazda 6 20D TS - Clutch gone, chances il need new DMF too?? - focussed

That is very cheap. Suspiciously cheap.

There is a saying : you get what you pay for.

There is another saying : cheap for a reason.

It's cheap because it's remanufactured not new with manufacturer's, importer's and dealer's markup on it.

dual-mass.co.uk is the UK version of a german website zwiemassen.de which is operated by;-

Gloob GmbH

13053 Berlin

Germany

Interestingly-if you look through their photo gallery the new clutch friction plates shown are branded LUK germany.

No reason why a DMF should be thrown in the bin - why not remanufacture it like this company does?

Looking at what they do, it looks like they know what they are doing.

Mazda 6 20D TS - Clutch gone, chances il need new DMF too?? - Cyd
It's cheap because it's remanufactured not new with manufacturer's, importer's and dealer's markup on it.

dual-mass.co.uk is the UK version of a german website zwiemassen.de which is operated by;-

Gloob GmbH

13053 Berlin

Germany

Interestingly-if you look through their photo gallery the new clutch friction plates shown are branded LUK germany.

No reason why a DMF should be thrown in the bin - why not remanufacture it like this company does?

Looking at what they do, it looks like they know what they are doing.

Exactly. I agree.

Thanks tor the replies guys. When i was reading how they go about it and now ive checked the german equivelent i think i have faith they are legit.

Depending on whats my car needs i might give them a go!

If i do, i'll let ya's all know how it goes!

At least someone is trying to help people who have been caught with huge clutch /DMF bills!! May just save my car hehe