Ford Mondeo - How can 8 injectors on mondeo fail to inject at th - Guenther

How can 8 injectors on mondeo fail to inject at the same time, even the injectors that had been working before.

Inpedience compaired with same type (working) are identical.

Could it have develped a electrical fault. Anybody had the same problme before?

Please reply even if you think it maybe stupit, usealy leads to a result.

Wat are the electrical arangement on power to the nijectors.

Ford Mondeo - How can 8 injectors on mondeo fail to inject at th - elekie&a/c doctor

I have never seen 8 injectors on a mondeo.What model and year is yours?

Ford Mondeo - How can 8 injectors on mondeo fail to inject at th - Peter D

The injectors have a common +12 volt feed with the ignition on. each injector then receives a narrow Negative (0v) pulse. To see this pulse you need a Noid Light or a scope. Do you have fuel pressure. What engine are you trying to fix. Regards Peter

Hi Peter,thank you for your reply: Do you by any chance know which of the two pins has the +12V and which one has gegative voltage. As I have been reading on the net< a NPN transistor is used to regulate the injection valve.

So I maybe able to build a electronic costuction for a simple test bet in order to check if the injector electrics are in fact faulty or if the fault is further back in the electrical suply?

It will be alow spray arangenment as the a high presure aragenment can be dangerous in a exposed inwirement, even so a prtectection cabinet will be used with an interlock system. THis is to prvent excidents.

So I would be gratefull if you could suply me this infermation as well.

Best regards: Guenther (Focke also on facebook)

Forgotten to say regards the question about 8 injectors, I wanted to say 4 + 4. The ones that needed new nozzles are suddenly failing to inject, but they did work before.

As well as the other 4 I had purchased from somebody up north (defrauded me). I had them tested by a reputable Delphi service Thomas Auto Injection Centre Ltd

Very nice people to deal with at any time, just a long way for me to travel to often!

To clarify, I have also many years of electronic experience.

I have to look deeper in to this problem!

There must be a simple explanation and I have to find it as I have always done with everything in the past.

Forgotten to say regards the question about 8 injectors, I wanted to say 4 + 4. The ones that needed new nozzles are suddenly failing to inject, but they did work before.

As well as the other 4 I had purchased from somebody up north (defrauded me). I had them tested by a reputable Delphi service Thomas Auto Injection Centre Ltd

Very nice people to deal with at any time, just a long way for me to travel to often!

To clarify, I have also many years of electronic experience.

I have to look deeper in to this problem!

Ford Mondeo - How can 8 injectors on mondeo fail to inject at th - elekie&a/c doctor

Ok ,so now we are talkng common rail diesel system.These work at a different voltage and could be piezo injectors.Did you get (your own) same injectors back or a set of other recon parts?