Vivaro won't start - LPK
I'm recently have trouble starting my van in the mornings? I took it to a mechanic and have had new glow plugs, some thing which tells the plugs to turn on/EGR valve,
No problem with the fuel pump but every morning it just turns over and will not start as soon as I put a tiny squirt of easy start in it fires up straight away and starts all day but the following day the same thing will happen, this has happened for a few weeks now
Any ideas
Thank u
Vivaro won't start - Peter.N.

Sounds as though you have low fuel line pressure, could just be that your starter is not turning the engine over fast enough. How old is the battery?

Vivaro won't start - LPK
It's just had a new starter motor battery is ok, it just keeps turning over and doesn't start? If I spray a bit of easy start in it it starts straight away and it's fine for the rest of the day, I mean it still takes a good 4 seconds to start still but it starts
Vivaro won't start - elekie&a/c doctor

With any modern common rail diesel engine,correct fuel pressure is critical.Has your mechanic done any tests on the fuel system with actual values rather than fault codes.?Have the injectors been tested for excess leak off?