Which one to buy? - Harman

Hi there,

any suggestion which one is value of money to buy? I am looking to buy used car not more than 4 years old:

Nissan Qashqaui

Suzuki SX4 S-CROSS

Vauxhall Moka

Many thanks!

Which one to buy? - Happy Blue!

Too many imponderables when buying a second hand car to decide between all these.

If they were new I would have the QQ immediately. Assuming the second hand cars were all a similar age, condition and price I would stil take the QQ.

Which one to buy? - slkfanboy

Nissan Qashqaui without question

Which one to buy? - jc2

A Cashcow ?

Which one to buy? - daveyK_UK

Qashqai every time

avoid the Vauxhall Mokka

Which one to buy? - coopshere
Give all three a good test drive first. Have not driven the Mokka but have driven the other two. Bought the Suzuki S-Cross as I preferred the ride and handling over the QQ. The Suzuki is much cheaper than the QQ too. But it's all down to personal preference and which one gives you what you want and compare like for like.
Which one to buy? - jeffreyburkholderRoom

All German cars brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Porsche are amongst the top manufacturers of cars worldwide. They have some of the most priced and extravagant cars in the market.

Which one to buy? - nailit

All German cars brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Porsche are amongst the top manufacturers of cars worldwide. They have some of the most priced and extravagant cars in the market.

Eh?