7 seaters - CorkRebels
Going boggle eyed trying to narrow this down and no site or app seems to able to help.
I'm looking for a seven seater with powered rear sliding doors and a decent boot with all 7 seats in place. Budget is 5-7K.
Further under 7 I keep the more I have for my estate car budget :)
Was thinking Mazda 5 and no Renaults, won't be bitten by that electrical gremlin again.
Another other cars ye all can think of?
Cheers
7 seaters - Happy Blue!

Mazda 5 too small. You need a Kia Sedona or a Chrysler Voyager. Nothing else meets your requirements.

7 seaters - RT

Mazda 5 too small. You need a Kia Sedona or a Chrysler Voyager. Nothing else meets your requirements.

A decent boot with 7-seats eliminates almost all MPVs - generally they're 5-seats + decent boot or 7-seats +minimal boot.

Other than Sedona and Voyager, there's the Hyundai i800 as well as various other van conversions.

7 seaters - Sulphur Man
Thought about a Jap import? Cars like the Honda Stepwagon, Toyota Regius, Nissan Elgrand can offer that sort of specification and will certainly be well made.

I saw a black Honda Stepwagon on an 06 plate at a motorway services recently and thought it looked amazing. 2.4 petrol automatic
7 seaters - CorkRebels
If I had the time I would definitely import an Elgrand or maybe a hybrid Toyota Alphard I've looked at the Stepwagon too but it seems impossibly hard to find one in a dark colour lol
7 seaters - Falkirk Bairn

Stepwagon

tinyurl.com/nhwsqbx

Elgrande

tinyurl.com/nl6hjf4