ford mondeo - i have lost my radio code the sercuity number - aadil

Hi i have lost my radio code for my ford mondeo 57plate and hoping if you can help with it the security number that was on the back of the dystem is V007730

ford mondeo - i have lost my radio code the sercuity number - Galaxy

For radios whose Serial Number begins with a "V", followed by a six digit number, I'm afraid there is no Keycode generator available for you, or anyone else, to work out the Keycode.

You will either need to visit your local Ford Main Dealer, or there are sellers on Ebay who claim they can supply the Keycodes for "V" Serial Numbers, for a fee.

Nobody on this forum can supply you with a keycode for a "V" serial number for free, I'm afraid.

No problem if i go to the ford dealer would the charge me for the code and if so do you know how much it could be

ford mondeo - i have lost my radio code the sercuity number - Galaxy

Yes, they certainly will charge you, usually it's £30.00 !!!

I myself wanted a "V" code keycode a couple of years ago for the radio in my niece's car and I just used one of the Ebay sellers. Worked out OK; yes, you do take a bit of a risk but they're much cheaper than a Ford Main Dealer, and you can check their Feedback before having any dealings with them.

The choice is yours!

Thankyou very much for your help