Petrol production - graham sherlock
In view of the rising fuel prices, how long does it take for the crude oil to be taken from the well, refined & delivered to the forecourt. Now I'm not one to point the finger at anyone for profiteering, but come on chaps. Does it really warrant 10p a gallon rises all round straight away? I won't even mention domestic heating oil.

Graham

Petrol production - volvoman
Think the oil/petrol companies will say that the price has been rising for some time and that they've held off for as long as they can but can't continue doing this - oooohhh my heart bleeds for them !

I've heard it's ball eing made worse by speculation -people buying up forward supplies of oil to avoid price risies and creating excess demand which itself raises the price further. Does that make sense ?
"ball eing" or all being!
Petrol production - smokie
Petrol prices always seem quick to rise but slow to fall...
Yes Smokie and what do you think the chances are of the Motorist's Friend (Gordon Brown) reducing duty on petrol in the budget ?
Petrol production - smokie
Not with an expensive war to pay for...
Petrol production - Kevin

Don't worry folks.

My nextdoor neighbour has enough oil on his driveway to keep the western-world supplied for 20 years.

Kevin...
Petrol production - L'escargot
Don't worry folks.
My nextdoor neighbour has enough oil on his driveway to keep
the western-world supplied for 20 years.
Kevin...

Huh ?

L'escargot by name, but not by nature.
Petrol production - graham sherlock
The last I heard on the radio, was that the 'war' was going to cost about 2 billion. Money has to come from somewhere. 'Hello Nice Mister Motorist'.

You know how it goes, they can't live with us, but can't live without us (our taxes that is..).

Value my car