Omega replacement/compatible CD ? - Grant
The CD300 radio/CD is my Vauxhall has a CD jammed in it, and stays on after the ignition is off thus flattenning the battery (see other thread on that prob).

Question here is:
- Do vauxhall offer a swap/replace service ?
- know a company who can repair/replace Vauxhall radios ?
- are there 3rd party units that will fit the Omega dash and use the MFD

Not looking for anything flash, just a basic radio/CD player rather than cd stack, GPS, mobile disco etc ;-)

Thanks,

Grant
Omega replacement/compatible CD ? - Tim Allcott
Yup, your local Vauxhall dealer should be able to help you. I was charged 75 pounds, a deal sight cheaper than purchasing a new Vauxhall replacement. Only problem was it took them 12 weeks + to return the replacement! Does your machine drive a separate display?
If you want a straight replacement and are not worried about driving the display, I think Halfords are doing a JVC single slot for about the same money
Omega replacement/compatible CD ? - Dynamic Dave
Question here is:
- Do vauxhall offer a swap/replace service ?

I believe they do.
- know a company who can repair/replace Vauxhall radios ?

Most reputable ICE (In Car Entertainment) shops offer a repair service.
- are there 3rd party units that will fit the Omega
dash and use the MFD

I believe Kenwood offer 2 different models that you can still use the separate display and steering wheel controls.

Not sure how far you are from Oxford, but there is an excellent ICE shop in Marston, near Headington. Oxford Car Audio. As mentioned by Mark, their website has a forum. Might be worth you asking the guys there for an opinion.
www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/
Omega replacement/compatible CD ? - Victorbox
Try contacting Peter Fletcher at Vauxhall Heritage Services - tel 0121 522 5566 or www.vauxhallheritage.com. They repair all makes of Vauxhall radio/cassettes/CD\'s and are very helpfull for most Vauxhall spares old & new. They are factory approved & are where the dealers send the units for repair, I believe.
Omega replacement/compatible CD ? - Grant

Thanks guys :)