lancia delto hf turbo - caz
my boyfrined has a delta hf turbo, i think its about an F reg, (1989?) sitting in his garage. hes trying to sell it and only wants about £200 for it but no one seems interested except for people buying seperate parts such as the headlights and the original wheels.
it seems a shame to take it to the dump for scrap when someone could have it for spares or to work it back to its former glory.

can you suggest where would be the best places to advertise his car, (Its still drivable) to save it from the junk yard?
lancia delto hf turbo - teabelly
forums.delphiforums.com/
( Evocorner forum) on delphi's forums has a forsale section and most lancias have been advertised for sale. There is also lancisti.net which is another lancia forum but it isn't so busy.

Also the lancia motor club www.lanciamotorclub.co.uk/ website might be a good port of call.
teabelly
lancia delto hf turbo - HF
Delta HF Turbo??

Didn't realise I had a car named after me already ;)
HF
lancia delto hf turbo - Mark (RLBS)
Your name is Turbo ?
lancia delto hf turbo - dan
Caz,
I'll buy it!
Where do you live etc...
You can mail me at funkihamsta[remove this]@hotmail.com

Cheers!
thats great,
im in bournemouth at the mo but the car is in its garage in Welwyn garden city in hertfordshire. whereabouts are you?
lancia delto hf turbo - J Bonington Jagworth
I don't think their HF stands for the same thing, HF! Not sure I'm ready for a turbocharged female, helpless or otherwise...:-)
lancia delto hf turbo - Dave_TD
Caz & teabelly -
The delphi forums Evocorner has provided me with hours of amusement this week, thank you both for allowing me to stumble across it! I just wish I could afford one to show off on the internet...
i guess it is quite a funny site,
LOL, JBJ!!!
HF (was going to say 'the original HF' but I see this car predates my current incarnation by some years)
I'm in Norwich.
I have already received a mail from your partner. Just a case of which HF turbo it is really.
thats cool, ill let you sort out the rest of it with him because i dont know enough about cars to answer your questions.
cheers caz
lancia delto hf turbo - volvod5_dude
Another satisfied customer!
"..my current incarnation.."

Blimey, HF - who/what were you before? :-)
LOL again, JBJ!! I have been many things, sadly none of them are on topic for this thread......
HF
Shame! Still, you're probably right - we shall only upset Uncle Mark...
And that is something I would not like to do, JBJ, so I am :X !
HF