Car damaged in car park - bathtub tom

Daughter returned to her car ro find extensive damage to the front end (over £1K). Embedded in her car was what looks like a towing eye hole, cover plate. The numbers on it seem to indicate it's from a Daihatsu Sirion, but as they're as rare as hen's teeth I think it's unlikely.

Anyone here identify the part number or format to throw some light on the identity of the perpetrator's car please?

i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g456/bathtubshare/bum...g

The relevant characters are:

RH

52127 - B2040

/B2070

Car damaged in car park - Steveieb

The police will be able to trace a Daihatsu Sirian in your area as there will not be more than 2 usually owned by elderly women drivers 1

Car damaged in car park - Happy Blue!

Ahem!

My father owns one. He may be 80, but extremely fit and capable for someone ten years or more younger and most definitely MALE.....

BTW he is not the perpetrator as he is currently overseas and his car there is also a Sirion. Excellent cars.

Car damaged in car park - Auristocrat

The towing eye covers on the Daihatsu Sirion are round not square

Car damaged in car park - bathtub tom

The towing eye covers on the Daihatsu Sirion are round not square

That's what I found from looking at images, hence my 'unlikely' comment. I found this: D52127-BZ090-000 COVER, FR BUMPER HOLE, RH on this website: www.binjaro.com/p/daftar-harga-suku-cadang-sirion....l

The closest match I could find on the internet.

There is CCTV, unfortunately the camera looks the other way!

Car damaged in car park - Leif

CCTV?

Car damaged in car park - gordonbennet

Very frustrating this and you and daughter have my sympathy, drive off damage like this is on the increase as the increasingly dishonourable population seem unable to control the cars they buy, that are invariably far too big for them to handle on anything other than a straight road.

SWMBO's Subaru rear bumper has been clouted 3 times in 12 months whilst parked and the last time the numbskull managed to continue the scrape right along the osr door too, she absolutely refuses me to get it repaired and i can see her point, why bother, the next dimwit will only take the new paint off.

Car damaged in car park - drd63
You have my sympathies too, very frustrating. GB, you state this is on the increase I'm not sure what evidence you have to support that claim.
Likewise your wife has my sympathies but if this has happened to her three times maybe she should reconsider how or where she parks.