Fiesta radio code - Sean818

Could you help me with getting a radio code for my Ford Fiesta

Edited by Avant on 24/01/2015 at 23:26

Fiesta radio code - Avant

This appeared, inexplicably, in a 'sticky' thread. Moved here but I think the kind people who answer these questions need more information about the radio. Unit type and serial number I believe.

Edited by Avant on 24/01/2015 at 23:29

Fiesta radio code - Galaxy

Yes, as Avant rightly says, you will need the serial number of your radio in order to enable someone to give you the keycode.

The serial number is given on a white label which is stuck to the casing of the radio. In order to be able to read this you will need to pull the radio out from the dashboard a couple of inches. You will need a set of radio removal tools in order to be able to do this.

Alternatively, sometimes, the serial number can be obtained by pressing Buttons 1 and 6 on the radio as it's switched on. A series of numbers should be displayed which the radio will scroll through, one of which might be the serial number. Sometimes pressing Buttons 2 and 5 has the desired effect, too. The serial number will be in the form of M123456 or V123456, where 123456 is any six digit number. It will always begin with an "M" or a "V".

If it's an "M" serial number then you can use the following link to obtain your radio keycode:

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

However, if it's a "V" serial number then I'm afraid nobody on this forum can do a "V" serial number keycode. These are only available from a Ford Main Dealer or, alternatively, there are people on Ebay who claim they can do them for a fee.

Fiesta radio code - roxixx

Hi I've been trying to get my serial number by doing the above. Buttons 2 and 5 didn't do anything and when I pressed buttons 1 and 6 - 6 letters appeared and then the next one to come up was 3 numbers - 2 number ands and the 3 smalls numbers in the top right corner.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I desperately need my serial number without having to remove the radio because I wouldn't have a clue how to do this

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Fiesta radio code - Galaxy

You just need a set of radio removal tools. Look on Ebay but be careful, there are two different sets depending upon the type of radio. There are videos on YouTube showing how to remove the radio. You don't actually have to remove it completely, just pull it out from the dashboard a few inches so that you can read the serial number from the label on the radio casing.

Failing that, take it into Halfords and they'll probably do it for a fiver (subject to confirmation!) for you!

Fiesta radio code - elekie&a/c doctor

Unfortunately if this fiesta is fitted with the 3 tier radio,it is a right pain to access the radio serial number label.It involves dismantling the centre console panel and all the heater control mechanism.