Is this website legit for car leases - riz89

Baiscally iv been looking for a car for self drive hire use and these guy offer a good deal with insurance and maintaince included.

www.mercleases.co.uk

something does not seem right about these guys, could this be another one of them fraudsters that make you pay a doposit and they dissapear with the money

Like the fraudsters from synergy manchester a couple of years ago.

advise would me much appreaciated

Is this website legit for car leases - madf

No self respecting honest leasing company can afford a Berkeley Square address and then use a 0838 telephone number.. surely?

Is this website legit for car leases - oldtoffee

No company with that name or close is registered. At that post code around 450 companies are registered.

I'd want to see the terms for when I make the first payment and to whom and then check that out. Or I'd go to Lex, Lings, anybody with an established reputation.

Is this website legit for car leases - leaseman

We deal with all the main leasing companies and none of them will even consider self-drive hire companies for the granting of credit facilities.

Is this website legit for car leases - JohnL

Baiscally iv been looking for a car for self drive hire use and these guy offer a good deal with insurance and maintaince included.

www.mercleases.co.uk

something does not seem right about these guys, could this be another one of them fraudsters that make you pay a doposit and they dissapear with the money

Like the fraudsters from synergy manchester a couple of years ago.

advise would me much appreaciated

Hi did you manage to find out if this company was legit as I have just ordered a lease I'm feb but for the past week can't get in touch with anyone about my delivery and I have paid over a £1000 on my deposit