Volvo V50 2 LITRE diesal 58 plate - Transmission oil specification - djd18

Help please. What is the specification of the transmission oil. Thank you

Volvo V50 2 LITRE diesal 58 plate - Transmission oil specification - skidpan

I did a quick Google using the Millers site and this came up for a Volvo V50 2.D manual.

http://www.millersoils.co.uk/automotive/tds-automotive.asp?prodsegmentID=38&sector=Car

If its an Auto it will be different.

Why not try searching yourelf, its quite easy.

Thanks it got me started but could not get the millers oils from any of the distributers in my area. But I did find from phoning around a supplier who were very helpfull - Opie oils 01209202944 next day delivery.

just to update you on this.Millers could not supply me with oil for this car. Phone many supliers in oils. Eventually found one and got it posted.Not cheap. Changed oil and found selecting reverse delay had gone. Thanks

Volvo V50 2 LITRE diesal 58 plate - Transmission oil specification - MrDanno

Most motor factors, Halford etc. Stock 75w90 gear oil.

Volvo V50 2 LITRE diesal 58 plate - Transmission oil specification - gordonbennet

Many sellers of this exact oil on the usual online auction site, Millers isn't quite so easy to find at the usual shops/factors as it once was, our local Wilko site used to sell it, to me, now they appear mainly to sell Comma, not to me..:-)

Pleased for you the oil change has given noticeable improvements, it invariably does and it baffles me why some people neglect all oils other than the engine.