2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R review - Trilogy

www.wheelsmag.com.au/reviews/first-drives/1412/201.../

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R review - Happy Blue!

Very nice, but somehow not as attractive externally as the 2005 Outback I had. That had very pure lines and this looks more clumsy. Still want one though.....

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R review - hillman

Are we going to get it in the UK ? The article mentions a 2.5 litre model and that is probably the highest selling version. Corrections, anybody ?

I get the impression that Subaru delayed so much and spent so much converting the flat four to diesel that they at least want to regain the cash spent. I also get the impression that Subaru regard the UK as an unimportant backwater.

I assume that Liberty is US speak for Legacy.

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R review - oldtyke
3.6r not coming to UK neither is 2.0 FADIT.??
2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R review - RT

Are we going to get it in the UK ? The article mentions a 2.5 litre model and that is probably the highest selling version. Corrections, anybody ?

I get the impression that Subaru delayed so much and spent so much converting the flat four to diesel that they at least want to regain the cash spent. I also get the impression that Subaru regard the UK as an unimportant backwater.

I assume that Liberty is US speak for Legacy.

Liberty is the model name used in Australia for the Subaru Legacy as Legacy is the Aussie veterans association.

It's not yet confirmed that the UK will get the new Outback - but if we do, it could possibly come with only the 150bhp diesel - which frankly is underpowered for a car in that size/class.

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R review - oldtyke
The Outback is coming in April, I've had the email teaser but it's not for me.
Shame really as I like them but once our Forester XT has gone it's unlikely Subaru will have a car I want.
Unfortunately it looks as if a combination of emissions requirements in Europe and preference for other markets where they have critical mass means that we will have a very restricted model/spec availability.

Small range, few colours and very limited spec upgrades would seem to mean further declining sales, even the Forester and XV are down year on year which is poor for new models.

As the Outback and the Levorg (later 2015) come it will be interesting to see if they get a bounce but there is so much competition it is questionable.

If the Outback was coming with 3.6/2.0FADIT with the ability to spec it to and above the last 3.6r I would have ordered one. As it is I've gone for a nearly new RX450 so one customer gone.