Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - Heater problem Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - FordHastings

My heater blower/ fan is making a low whirlling noise on 1, on 2 its louder, 3 even louder and 4 it not bad as the fan is spinning so fast. It is hard to tell where the noise is coming from but it just sounds as though it is in the dash board just behind the radio. Any ideas?

Is it the blower motor?

Or is it that something is stuck in a filter or something?

Cheers

Mark,

Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - Heater problem Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - elekie&a/c doctor

Possibly something stuck in the motor or the cabin filter is blocked.Access to both is from behind the glove box.

Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - Heater problem Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - MrEckerslikefromRamsbottom

Probably a dead sycamore leaf. I park underneath the nasty things, so at this time of year it's important to lift the bonnet regularly and clear the leaves and seeds out of the scuttle.

Cheers for the replies - I can get to the cabin / pollen filter but how do I gain access to the motor - I am trying to find guidance via youtube!!!

Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - Heater problem Ford Fiesta MK 02 Plate - elekie&a/c doctor

Where is your pollen filter.is it inside the cabin or outside by the wipers?

The pollen filter is inside the cabin and accessibe be removing the glove compartment