Ford Focus LX 1.6 TDCI - Fuel Rail Pressure Stuck at 600 Bar - 3puddings

My Focus broke down tice over the weekend, the first time the diagnostics preformed by the AA showed up nothing but the fuel rail pressure was irratic. Took it into a garage on Saturday morning and they tole me taht the Crank Sensor was the problem and fixed it, happy day as that was cheap.

Completed over 400 miles in it and it cuts out at a red light. The AA diagnostics dis not show any codes up and my own device showed up nothing. Though the fuel rail pressure is now stuck at 600 Bar before its cranked. Anyone have any ideas just so I can start crying at the price to fix it again.

Oh and I still stand by my comments that the engine is the worst I have ever experienced for reliability issues.

Ford Focus LX 1.6 TDCI - Fuel Rail Pressure Stuck at 600 Bar - elekie&a/c doctor

So,what is the fuel pressure when engine is cranking?

the same

Ford Focus LX 1.6 TDCI - Fuel Rail Pressure Stuck at 600 Bar - Peter.N.

Sounds as though it could be a faulty pressure sensor.

Thats what I am hoping cause it is relatively cheap, unlike the other things that have gone wrong on this car in the last 5 years and 100k miles. It has had something go wrong on average every 17,000 miles I have never experienced a car as bad as it, the only reason I have kept it was because of the expense of changing cars

Ford Focus LX 1.6 TDCI - Fuel Rail Pressure Stuck at 600 Bar - Dano0404
Can any one help with this I have the same problem changed fuel pressure sensor stuck at 28000psi but no pressure there thanks
Ford Focus LX 1.6 TDCI - Fuel Rail Pressure Stuck at 600 Bar - Dano0404
Well got some where to day have the fuel filter a positive supply of diesel and it run. So going to try change fuel filter if not might be a split in the pipe somewhere. Maybe it's always said that pressure