Chrysler grand voyager 2004 2.8crd lx - Central locking failure but key fob still works - skibikerboy
My central locking today failed even though the key fob was still operating the alarm,sliding doors and disarming the manual boot.

I searched google and eventually found a post here from five years ago, though couldn't find it once logged into site lol.

Bottom line is the advice given was to remove the IOD 20a fuse from main fuse board five secs and replace.

Turn ignition key on wait for indicators to flash twice.

Hey presto my failed central locking now works.

Thanks !!!!!!

Andy
2.8 card lx 2004 GV
Chrysler grand voyager 2004 2.8crd lx - Central locking failure but key fob still works - shami

Hi. Glad someone brought this up as indeed there is very little info on this issue. I also have a 54 plate grand voyager from new and only in the last two years I have been suffering the same issue. I also searched and found out if you pull the iod fuse it resets the central locking. This is only a temporary solution. Believe me it does return after a few days or weeks and you get fed up resetting it. Only last week I finally got fed up and booked the car in with pentagon chrysler to do a diagnostics check. A right output failure came up on their system. There was no code just a 'right output failure'. On querying the engineer he said he would have to strip the passenger side door and look for the fault. It could be a broken wire. Not wanting to pay for the astronomical garage labour rates I've left it to the gods and will keep on pulling that fuse. If you have any further info please share. Btw I have the grand voyager limited xs 2.8 crd.

Chrysler grand voyager 2004 2.8crd lx - Central locking failure but key fob still works - shami

Just a correction. The engineer said it was the driver side door Not the passenger side.

Chrysler grand voyager 2004 2.8crd lx - Central locking failure but key fob still works - HarryMaster

Maybe you can try to find some help here:

www.keys4ulocksmith.co.uk/portfolio-view/auto-lock.../ you can call anytime 24/7. These locksmith guys were help me several times in the past.