Vauxhall Vectra C - Vectra sluggish, struggling when steep - durranee

Hi everyone

I have 2007 vauxhall vectra 1.9 Diesel on which is I'm facing power loss for sometime whenever going uphill or even when when it's just a little steep. Engine management light came up previously showing EGR valve to be an issue. I had EGR valve changed and error went away but then after a week or so engine management light came back again. I didn't bother then but now that I have an OBD reader in plugged it in and it's showing P1125 (image link: i58.tinypic.com/2urnjg7.png). Any idea what to look for it is there anything that I can try myself before taking it to mechanic. I don't know much about cars but I am willing to try and fix it myself without breaking it further.

As always, any help and suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance

Irf

Vauxhall Vectra C - Vectra sluggish, struggling when steep - elekie&a/c doctor
These happy shopper scanners only give generic codes and are not very accurate,especially on modern common rail diesels.the info shown here on your pics gives no meaningful data or faults.

Oh so P1125 don't mean anything? Checked on torque app too and that shows the same thing then again like you said it could just be what sensor is telling the app...

Vauxhall Vectra C - Vectra sluggish, struggling when steep - The-Mechanic

Don't rely on an app to tell you. Either get a proper diagnostic scanner or go to a garage and get it done properly.

The error code you have can have 5 possible definitions so picking the correct one is going to be a guess.

Ok I will get it pluged in on my next visit to the garage to see what they say.

Thanks.