E-mail address - Tomo
"The email address you wish to change to is already registered with Honest John.
Please use either use a different one or continue to login using your existing email address." - i.e. Compuserve, which has a disadvantage in that it does not cater for attachments, for me anyway.

The thing is, the one I want to change to is my other e-mail address, with Freeserve, which does not have this bother. So who is registered, and can I use that identity (I trust nobody else can so do)?

Tomo
E-mail address - Mark (RLBS)
Tomo,

Send me an e-mail with the details.

All I need is the e-mail address you wish to use and I'll free it up for you - I suspect that you have registered it before, but I can still free it up or send you a reply with the login details, whichever you prefer.

As for your other question, there cannot be duplicate forum IDs.

M.
E-mail address - Mark (RLBS)
Tomo,

It is already registered to you. The password is the same as the account you are using now and the username is "Tomo." (note the fullstop). I assume that you may have set it up at some time in the past.

Mark.
E-mail address - M.M
Tomo,

You must have already registered in the past with that address, just a case of remembering the password you used??

Mark or Martyn will help if you mail them I'm sure.

MM
E-mail address - HF
Yes, Tomo, you can *definately* find a forgotten password from our moderators.
E-mail address - Tomo
Mark.

Thank you, e-mail sent.

And thanks to all.

Cheers,

Tomo